Pages

September 11, 2011

We are ONE. .TWO. .THREE


             3 is family.  It is loving, sharing and caring. It is also similar to a tree. The trunk symbolizes as the mother, and the branches are the children. Without our mother we cannot stand on our own. Family is the greatest joy that we can have on earth. They are our happiness and strength. Here is my family. 

              This is my family. Me, my sister (shaira) and my mother (gaudelia). My family completes my life. Without them, i know that i will be lost. They are my inspirations in all that i do. We are living contentedly and happily. I am so happy that i have the 2 of them in my life. I couldn't wish for anything else than them. As you can see, my father is not in the picture. It is because my mother and father are separated. In my 13th years of existence here on earth i have never seen my father. Even though we are a broken family, I'm proud to say that i am not shy of it because i know that it is true and their  is nothing to be shame of. I can say that without my father, we can still continue  our life and can live without him. I already accepted the fact that the both of them will never be one again. I wish that my father is happy right now with his new wife and son. Mama and 'manang' would always say to me "kay2, love love kagid namon baby girl!" They would treat me as a baby girl and tease me all the time. In our house we usually watch television and listen to music. I'm so lucky of my family because they are so simple and are blessing to me.  

             On January 4, 1998 this person gave birth to Rasia Sorongon. Her name is Gaudelia Sorongon, and she is my mother. She is working in Bahrain. She is the best mom in the whole world. I am so happy that she is my mama and such a blessing to me. My mama raised me and my sister in a good and humble way. When I am sick she is always the first person to get worried and makes sure that I would get well as soon as possible. She doesn't want anyone to harm me and my sister because we are her beloved children. She always wants the best for me and my sister. Whenever my mom would correct my mistakes i would tell her "ma, please do not be old-fashioned because this is not your own mistake. ok?" I know that it is wrong for me to say those words but I can't stop myself. My mother is a perfectionist and I hate it. I would always tell my self to be like her, but i can't do it. I am just simply different from her. May mama sacrificed a lot for me and my sister. She is working abroad and only can visit here every 2 years. Mama, was our father and mother. Mama works hard for me and my sister.  When I was young, my mama told me that she wants me to be a police. "Being a police is hard but i know that you can do it", my mama said to me. I really do not want this course but i have no choice. I know that my mama knows whats best for me. I love my mama so much and no one could replace her in my whole life. I am willing to give up my life for my mama. 
              This is my sister Shaira Sorongon. She is studying at Iloilo National High School. She is now a 4th year student and. In her school she joins a lot of activities and she is the President of Kamfil (Kampo Filipino).  Even though she always comes home late she always has time for me. When I ask her about my assignments she would always seek to help me. "Musta na baby girl ko?" she would always ask me every night. She really supports me in all that i do and willing to sacrifice for me. I am really 100% jealous of my sister because she is more smarter and beautiful than I am. Her grades are so high and she is also a perfectionist like mama. They have both similar personalities. I know that she is different from me and God gave us different attitudes and good deed. My sister is my best friend, toy friend, playmate and everything. I love my sister and no could get her away from me. 

I Love my family so much!:>
Thank you mama and manang!